Sunday, August 2, 2009

Let Yourself Go



So I don't have a podcast ready yet but I have another one you could listen to in the meantime. I shared a story at Stop Podcasting Yourself Live the other night. Click here to listen. It was such a great show. Graham and Dave are such marvels and Charlie Demers' quick wit is really something else. I can't say enough good things about these guys. If you don't subscribe to them already, get on it. Top notch comedy.

My outfit that night was inspired by this commercial:




I've been feeling nostalgic. I didn't quite pull it off like Cindy did. However, it made me realize that in my old age, I'm getting less and less conservative.

A few announcements. My good friend Les Ramsay is having an art show, put on by Life Collective: I'm pretty sure this guy will be huge so check him out before he explodes.

Also, I am really busy right now. I hope to have a podcast episode by this week, for reals. Thanks for everyone who cares enough to check in. It means the world to me.

PS I really love my friends. I hope they know that.

No comments: