Monday, July 6, 2009

Episode 13 - Let's Go Crazy



To listen to Episode 13, click here.


Back in January, I went crazy. I don't think it was the first time, but it was the first time that I behaved in such a way that several of my closest friends voiced their concerns and I went and got help. I documented the process so I can turn it into something bigger, which will be published eventually. But for now, I've been interested in the idea of going crazy, as it seems everyone experiences it at some point in life.

On this episode we hear two story. The first one is about a friend's decent into madness, which resulted in her doing something very wholesome, for seven days straight, non-stop.

The second story is about what drove my friend to read her boyfriend's diary, twice, and what happened as a result.

I'd love to hear your story about going crazy. Feel free to get in touch at noneandonly@gmail.com

So I'm settling into my place very nicely. It's so amazing to be out of my old place, which was a clusterfuck of noise and motion and non-stop madness. This apartment is peaceful and I'm surrounded by loads of lovely energy. Also, enjoying the Vancouver summer. Some interesting events have been happening, which will definitely be touched upon in later episodes. So stay tuned.

No comments: