Thursday, July 23, 2009

Yuck



I know enough about design to know my current layout is really ugly. I messed something up with html and my awesome nerd whiz neighbour is currently picking up a foster cat so she can't be at my side during this dire time. I will try not to freak out and vacuum instead.

To distract you from the ugly lay out, I've included a photo of me unsuccessfully trying to reenact that scene from that 80s movie where the girl gets out of the pool. Anyone know which one I'm talking about because I'm drawing a blank on the name or whether it even existed. I want to stress this was an unsuccessful attempt.

I feel bad about not posting a podcast but I've been really busy having a fun summer. I've never really enjoyed summer in this city because I spent a long time working evenings and weekends. I decided to try and make the most of it this time since my schedule is much different now. But I'm slowly getting things together and when things come together a bit more, they will surely be good. I should also let it be known that I'm working on various projects, in various stages, so it's hard to keep really focused all the time. So there you have it.

UPDATE: Sean and Karen are hands down the best neighbours/friends ever. I will dedicate a book to them one day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fast Times at Ridgemount High?