Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sowwy.



So things have been really busy lately. Like, this weekend I planned to take some time out and relax before going to Toronto next week. And maybe do some cleaning. Then Vice asked me to do this thing and I agreed and it turned out miserably. Never in my professional career have I not accomplished what I was meant to accomplish. It seriously bummed me out.

Tomorrow I'm taking part in TV making, in which my life will be dissected. Don't ask. I'm feeling stressed out. I intend to document my taking part in reality TV so stay tuned for that.

I'm hoping to work on a short episode 10 today but it depends on a lot of things. If things come together, it'll be a special segment devoted to other podcast hosts, including Drew and Dawn and Grant Lawrence.

In the meantime, here's an article I wrote about cock snobs. Seriously, don't get mad at me, male species. I just wrote the thing.

Oh you know what's better than gaung to help numb you when you're feeling depressed? This. I don't have a TV and they had season four in the free box at work. It's seriously the best medication if you want to tune out from the world and focus on something else. Like American chavs and wags. But replace the strapping footballers with your grandfather's older brother.

No comments: