Sunday, May 10, 2009

Episode 10 - Podcast Host special!


To listen to episode 10, click here.

On this episode I was lucky enough to get some stories from other podcast hosts who I admire. On this episode we speak with Drew and Dawn, Grant Lawrence of CBC Radio 3 and the hilarious and very kind Graham Clark of Stop Podcasting Yourself. I got them to share their most emo moments with me and I shared one was well.

Also, I talk about my experience in an Israeli army training camp I attended when I was 14(!). I've posted this before, but here's a picture of me shooting an M16, while I was there. Also on that trip, I was aquainted with a now-famous celebrity who was also sent on that same program.

There is a desperate lack of music and thank yous on this episode. I simply didn't have time to do the music, which bums me out. And I didn't get to thank Amber Webber and Josh Wells of Lightning Dust and their label for letting me use their song Wind Me Up with permission. So thanks! I'll be seeing them at the Bonnie Prince Billy show on Thursday. Yohay! Also thank you so much to my fellow podcast hosts that took the time to share their stories with me. It means the world to me!

I'm involved with some TV making tomorrow and I'm quite nervous so wish me luck!

No comments: