Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We're All Clearly Unstable



To listen to the People's Program Project, click here.

I have never been busier than I am right now. It's hard to see how much I'm accomplishing, because I'm so consumed with my work, but I'm sure the payoff will be grand.

Lots going on. I've been working all night so I have to make this brief. I've included a couple of photos from my birthday roast. It was a really special and fun night. I felt a lot of love. My mum and best friend Chris were both in town for it too, making it extra special. My brain is currently fried. I need sleep. I will keep you posted when things are actually happening. The podcast will have to wait for a while as there's simply too much on my plate, but I certainly miss it.

By the way, I get a lot of traffic from people looking for the Peoples Program. (I highly recommend you watch the video on that link. I think it speaks pretty clearly.) I have nothing to do with the Peoples Program, which, btw, appears to be incredibly dodgy. But for those of you who stumble across my website looking for said "program," I really wish you all the best. Please, think clearly.

No comments: