Monday, August 24, 2009

Point Break



A few announcements.

First off, I did a really interesting interview with Nathan Fielder. You might recognize him from the times you went to your parents house and they were watching This Hour Has 22 Minutes. Well, he's in LA now, where he was hired to write for Important Things with Demetri Martin. I'm going to work on editing in the next few days and hope to have something out soon-ish.

Other upcoming episodes include the lovely and talented Lisa Joyce, Paul Anthony and Andy Dixon, who turns 30 tomorrow.

Also, my arm candy is co-hosting a show tomorrow (August 25) at the Biltmore. It's called Arrogance and it's co-hosted by Dave Shumka of Stop Podcasting Yourself (of which I'm a big fan.) It pits improvisers against comedians in the ultimate showdown. Here's the flyer.


Finally, Lightning Dust has a new album out. They're the beautiful little band who let me use their song "Wind Me Up" as the theme for my podcast. Anyhow, their new album is called Infinite Light and it's delightful. They're playing the Biltmore on Thursday here in Vancouver so be sure to come down if you're in town.

No comments: