Thursday, August 6, 2009

Episode 14



Click here to listen to Episode 14 of the People's Program Project.

After a month long hiatus, we have an episode out. And it's a great one, which includes two stories and a musical interlude by a mysterious artist who shall not be revealed. Yet.

The first story is called Long Beautiful Hair. The second one is called Not the Leavening Agent. I'm not going to give a summery, 'cause they're strong enough on their own.

So if anyone knows the French word for "yeast infection" get in touch: noneandonly@gmail.com

Here are the pictures I promised of my tattoo, before and after (the after is a bit cropped.)



Thanks Chad, for making my life a little easier.

I just found out today that I know yet another person who's going to the Toronto Film Festival. The absolutely darling Alex Craig, along with Corey Adams, will be having the world premier of their film, Machotaildrop at the festival. Alex is one of those solid guys who blows your mind away with his niceness. The nicest man, husband and father. I'm pretty good friends with his beautiful wife Saz D, and have spent so many fun times having dance parties in their living room and lovely afternoon eating delicious food on their porch. Here's a picture of them on one of the best nights of my life. Definitely in my top ten:

So congrats to those boys. So impressed.

No comments: