Friday, March 27, 2009

Non-Episode Five

To listen to Non-Episode Five, click here.




Aaron is back from Kansas, but his computer broke and he's swamped and sick so that means he won't be able to work on P3 stuff for a little while longer. (Get better soon Aaron!) I missed putting out a podcast so I decided to go ahead and give it a go on my own. Please note that I totally massacre the intro and ending song...so sorry in advance! I'm still figuring this stuff out.

It also means there's no amazing soundtrack, which is a bummer. But since this podcast is about storytelling I decided to try to flex my storytelling muscles. So I recount a recent night out where I went to see Will Oldham concert in Vancouver. I haven't really left the house much in the last few months, so going out was a bit of an adventure. Plus, it was the first time I got to see Oldham in concert. He's one of my favourites. It was a great night out, filled with magic and mystery and fun, which you will hear all about in the podcast. Oh and if you were at the Will Oldham show in Vancouver, please tell me what you thought. Drop me an email at noneandonly@gmail.com

I posted my favourite song of the evening above, though it was from another show, not the Vancouver one. Still, you'll get the picture.

Oh, and I got my first bit of press! Click here to read. It also interviews Sarah Buchanan, who started something similar to P3 called Life After Radio. Have a listen 'cause it's really great.

Stay tuned for next week, when the music will be back on track and everything will be right in the world.

No comments: